California company registration
Registered California company benefits:
1. If you do not conduct business activities in the United States, California Limited (non-LLC) is not subject to income tax, as long as the franchise tax is paid, which is subject to the government's tax bill. (If you have business activities, you must pay sales tax and franchise tax)
2. The registration procedure is simple, no need to provide office address, flexible and convenient.
3. No foreign exchange control.
4, California is the second international financial center in the United States, California, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Central Valley is world-famous.
5, California reduced property tax.
<>·Registration time: free expedited; completed within 1 working day
Nevada company registration
Registered Nevada company benefits:
1. Nevada does not have personal income tax and corporate tax. If the company does not operate in the United States, it does not have to pay a federal income tax. 2. Shareholders, directors and officials do not need to live or hold meetings in Nevada. Directors do not have to be shareholders or US residents. 3. The personal responsibility of the Nevada company's officials and directors for the company's legal issues is protected. 4. The IRS Information Sharing Agreement. (Nevada is the only jurisdiction in the United States that has not signed an "information sharing agreement" with the IRS) 5. Good business environment (low initial annual fee) Commercial tax based on the number of employees (no employees: only pay $25 at a time) 6. The minimum declaration and high confidentiality (as long as the manager's name is indicated in the document, other members can be anonymous) 7. Nevada LLC is permanently valid
Registration time: free expedited; completed within 1 working day
Delaware company registration
Benefits of registering a Delaware company:
1. The Delaware legal system helps companies avoid litigation. Delaware has only judges, but no jury. This law brings great benefits to the state.
2, there is no minimum capital requirement (1 cent can also be registered company).
3. A person can also serve as the company's president, director and shareholder.
4. Non-US residents can also be incorporated in Delaware.
5. Delaware does not have a state sales tax. If the company does not operate in Delaware, it will not be subject to state income tax. Shareholders who do not live in Delaware are not subject to Delaware's personal income tax.
6. The main commercial activities and places can be located outside of Delaware. Shareholders can explain through the meeting that there is no need to meet for a certain period of time. The company's documents and records can be placed outside of Delaware.
7. The name and address of the director need not be listed in the public record. The identity of the company owner does not need to be disclosed to the Delaware government. The transfer of ownership of the company does not need to be reported to the Delaware government.
<>·Registration time: Free expedited; 5 working days to complete
Non-profit organization application
Introduction to non-profit organizations
One of the most important characteristics of a non-profit organization is that it is not owned by the founder. Unlike the establishment of a for-profit company, the founder cannot accept dividends from the company's profits. However, the founder can give himself a reasonable salary. Because the non-profit organization is open to the public, the company's finances and taxes are also open to the public. One disadvantage of creating a non-profit organization is the need to fill in more documents and comply with more company regulations.
Among the many types of non-profit organizations, the most enjoyable tax benefit is the 501(c)(3) type of organization, which is an organization established under Section 501(c)(3) of the Tax Code. It is exempt from income tax, sales tax or even property tax. This organization can also accept tax credits, enjoy lower postage and can receive funding. Therefore, such organizations are the organization that most people want to set up and the organization that is the most difficult to obtain. Charities are more likely to receive such tax exemptions. The most famous Tzu Chi in the Chinese charity organization is such an organization. However, some social organizations can also approve such organizations.
Section 501(c)(3), non-profit organizations must be for religious, charitable, educational, literary and scientific or other public interest purposes. These organizations are considered to be public services. If you donate to these organizations, taxpayers can tax tax on their income tax. Without this article, many non-profit organizations cannot receive enough donations. The IRS Publication No. 78 prints a list of these institutions, which can also be found on the IRS website.
Advantages of non-profit organizations
1) Non-profit companies and for-profit companies have unlimited lives and are protected by the same limited liability.
2) It is possible to exempt various taxes from being the biggest benefit of non-profit organizations.
3) Donors can be tax deductible.
4) Enjoy a lower postage offer.
5) Charities are more likely to receive funding.
Non-US residents set up a US company
According to US law, anyone in the world can set up a US company. If the company does not operate in the United States, he does not need to pay any federal taxes, but he has to pay the state's maintenance fees.